I feel like my poor blog has been neglected for the last week! My excuse is that my Mom and sisters came over to my neck of the woods and rented a beach house on Manattan Beach for the weekend!!!! We totally partied it up and went out to eat almost every meal! I probably gained 10 pounds but I had a blast!
And then...back to reality. :) Which, I guess, really isn't so bad!! Hubby moved over to a new, wonderful law firm last week, the weather has been beautiful in Southern California, and everyone in my house is healthy - which is fantastic! Now, to plan some healthy meals, right? And get this diet back on track!
FABULOUS CHICKEN FAJITAS:
Printable Version HERE
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Lawry's (or any brand) seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup red and/or green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 cup onion, sliced into strips
- 1 cup tomato, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
3. Add tomato and salsa and simmer one minute longer until heated through. Serve immediately in warmed flour tortillas. Top with additional salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc. ENJOY!!
Click HERE to print this recipe.
If you liked this recipe, PIN it!
It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side-->
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:
From Dream to Reality, Show it Off Party, Tuesday Talent Show, Cast Party Wednesday, Tasty Thursdays, Full Plate Thursday, Frugal Food Thursday, Tastetastic Thursday, Keep Calm and Link Up, Friday Fun Party, Flaunt it Friday, Fantabulous Friday, Say G'Day Link Party, Weekend Wonders, Saturday Show & Tell, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Trick or Treat Tuesday, Tasteful Tuesdays, Tip Me Tuesday, Spotlight Saturday, A Pinteresting Party, Weekend Wrap-Up,