I LOVE desserts. Who doesn't?!
Being somewhat of a healthy food freak, I'm always trying to find some new, great low-fat recipe for cookies, brownies, cake, etc. But after trying a new low-fat dessert recipe I'm usually dissappointed. But not with these cookies! Get this: these cookies are made from a cake mix, eggs, and COOL WHIP!!!
COOL WHIP COOKIES:
Printable Recipe HERE
- 1 (18.25-oz) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 (8-oz) container Cool Whip (I used Lite)
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar, for rolling
- Beat together Cool Whip and eggs. Add the cake mix and stir together. Dough will be really thick. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of powdered sugar into a small bowl. Drop chilled dough by tablespoon (I used a cookie scoop) into powdered sugar and roll dough around until covered. Bake for about 9-11 minutes. Bake time depends on size of cookies so keep checking to see if cooked! Cool on baking rack and ENJOY!!
If you're looking for some more yummy dessert ideas, check these out:
Low Fat Chocolate Cookies
Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Low Fat Diet Dr. Pepper Brownies
Chocolate Waffle Cookies
Marshmallow Cloud Cookies
Click HERE to print this recipe.
If you liked this recipe, PIN it!
It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side-->
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:
Weekend Wrap-Up, Poofy Cheeks Cookie Exchange, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Spotlight Saturday, Tuesday Talent Show, Trick or Treat Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Cast Party Wednesday, Work it Wednesday, Tasty Thursday, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Show Off Your Stuff Party, Just Desserts Thursday, Fantabulous Friday, Weekend Wonders, Friday Link Party, Foodie Friday,