Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork

Easy and DELICIOUS Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches! Fork tender pork cooked right in the crock pot and using only 5 ingredients!
Oh my word. I have never been so excited to share a recipe with you before! (Okay, maybe I have because I’m always excited to share recipes with you… ;) But this is gooooood stuff. Just take a look at these delicious pictures. Don’t they make your mouth water?! Have you ever made pulled pork before? This was my first time! I’ve made a couple dishes similar to it but never the real deal.
Pork loin was on sale at my grocery store so I decided to pick one up. I started looking around for a tasty recipe to make and ended up merging several different ones to create this gem of a recipe! It is SO yummy! My boys were in heaven. And the best part? It’s ridiculously EASY.
Here’s what you need:

5.0 from 2 reviews
Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork

Prep time
Cook time
Total time

Author:
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 6-8
Ingredients
  • 1 (3-4 pound) boneless pork loin
  • 1 onion, sliced in half and then thinly sliced
  • 1 (12-oz) can diet soda (or regular works great too!)
  • ½ bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce (I LOVE Sweet Baby Ray's!)
  • Lawry's Seasoning Salt
  • pepper
Instructions
  1. Spray slow cooker lightly with cooking spray. Put sliced onions on the bottom. Rinse pork loin and pat lightly with paper towels. Coat pork with a layer of Lawry's Seasoning Salt and some pepper. Place on top of onions.
  2. In a medium sized bowl, mix ½ bottle of barbecue sauce and a can of diet soda. Pour the fizzy concoction on top of seasoned pork loin in crock pot.
  3. Cover the crock pot and cook on LOW for about 7-8 hours, or until meat is fork tender. When the meat is tender enough, carefully take the pork out of the slow cooker and place on a plate and shred the meat up using two forks. Place meat back inside crock pot, stirring to combine, and let cook for another 30 minutes.
  4. Serve on buns and ENJOY!!

Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Looking for more easy dinner ideas?

Comments

1. 1

says

I have seriously been craving pulled pork, and now I’m going to have to make this! I’d love to have you come and share at Taste and Tell Thursdays!

2. 6

Anonymous says

looks Yummy! .do you know the nutritional info for this ….i’m on weight watchers and would love to try it but would like to figure out the points….thanks

3. 12

Rebecca says

I made this tonight for company and it was a hit with everyone. Even my picky 6-year-old ate it all! This is a keeper! Thank you!

4. 13

Dana says

I am new to cooking and gave this a shot because it seemed fairly easy… My husband said it was THE best pulled pork he’s ever had! He’s not one to dole out unnecessary compliments so you know it’s good. I Also agreed; this was the best meat I’ve had in a while and I can’t believe I made it! I served it with a side of cornbread…. Simply delicious! Thank you so much for sharing!!

5. 15

says

This is my second time making this recipe, because it was soooo delicious the first time we had to have it again!!! I added the step of coating it with some seasoned flour and putting a quick sear on it before putting it in the crock pot. I also let it cook for about 11 hours because it was ready before we were ready to eat it. I served it on King Hawaiian sub rolls topped with Publix coleslaw mix & Marie’s coleslaw dressing to add a little crunch!!! Thanks so much for this recipe it is mouth watering delicious!! My house smells soooo good right now, I can’t wait for dinner

• 16

says

YUM!! I’m for sure going to have to try searing it first, and I love that you used King Hawaiian rolls! Sounds like an awesome dinner! I’m so happy you like it!!

Trackbacks

1. […] 38. Classic American Cheeseburger 39. Lou Malnati’s Chicago Classic Deep Dish Pizza 40. Easy Crock Pot BBQ Pulled POrk 41. Reeses Stuffed Giant Chewy chocolate Chip Cookies 42. Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches with […]