Several years ago, my mom was asked to teach a class on “summer salads” for a church function. She typed up a book with several recipes in it and taught a few staple salads one weeknight. I was probably 16 at the time and I still have her recipe book! Not only do I have it, but I use it all the time. It’s ripped, stained and is just basically a pile of papers with no binding…but it’s filled with some of the best salad recipes out there!
Quick Peach Salad
- 1 (21-oz) can peach pie filling
- 1 (20-oz) can pineapple tidbits or chunks, well drained
- 1 (15-oz) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1-2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!