This Easy Ranch Chicken Pizza uses a refrigerated pizza crust and is topped with a cream cheese-ranch sauce instead of boring tomato pizza sauce. It's topped with mozzarella cheese, green onions, chicken and of course bacon bits. It's a delicious meal cooked in under 30 minutes. What's not to love?
I had a "bad mommy" day. Basically, I felt like everything I did today as a parent totally failed. Please tell me I'm not the only one that has had these kind of days?! I won't go into details about just how bad I failed but here are a couple examples:
1. Sent my oldest to his first day of middle school with his P.E. clothes on (his first period is P.E.) and he didn't need to wear them. They wouldn't let him change into his regular clothes he had brought with him (?) and he had to wear P.E. clothes all day. Whoops.
2. Sent oldest on his first day of middle school with an entire backpack full of books (felt like 40 lbs. Those books are heavy!) when apparently his school provides them in class and the set I had him take are to keep at home. Yikes.
3. Littlest now has a diaper rash because he has a stupid mom that didn't change his diaper quick enough. Thank goodness it's not too bad. Ugh.
4. Fed my youngest two McDonald's for lunch. Yup.
5. You thought #4 was bad? Well, at previously mentioned restaurant, I turn my back and my two little turkeys went to the soda fountain and started pushing down the nozzles and spraying soda all over themselves and the floor. Cringe.
6. Made the mistake of giving those same two youngest munchkins a couple small containers of playdough so I could get dinner made. Um, never ever ever leave small children alone with that stuff! I should have taken a picture. All. over. everything.
Easy Ranch Chicken Pizza
- 1 (13.8-oz) tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 (3-oz) package Neufchatel cream cheese, softened and cubed (aka light cream cheese)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste (I keep one of those handy dandy tubes in the fridge so I don't have to open a can of it)
- 1 cup cooked & shredded chicken
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- sprinkling of bacon bits
- Heat oven to 400º. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Open pizza crust and spread onto baking sheet. Press down to get make an even crust. Bake for 8 minutes in preheated oven.
- While crust is baking, mix ranch, cream cheese and tomato paste in a small bowl. Prepare other topping ingredients.
- When crust is finished, pull out of the oven and spread with topping sauce. Top with chicken, green onions, mozzarella and a sprinkling of bacon bits. Bake for another 8 minutes. Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy!
Don't miss out on the Giveaway going on now for a $300 Target Gift Card! Click HERE to enter!
Don't miss a recipe, follow along!
Want to try some more pizza? Here's some other great recipes: