This is a fun Halloween snack mix that combines Golden Grahams, Vanilla Chex, coconut, almonds and candy corn with a yummy, gooey coating to glue it all together. It's a family favorite!
I'm nervous about leaving my boys. I've never been away from them for that long, being so far away. I'm sure everything will be fine, but it's amazing how much preparing and planning that goes on before you leave. I still have so much to do!
Honestly, with the candy corn, I think this is my favorite way! The candy corns have a nice texture and subtle sweetness that goes perfectly in this mix! If you haven't tried this cereal mix before, I strongly suggest getting to it RIGHT NOW! This stuff is good!
Candy Corn Cereal Snack Mix
- 1/2 box Golden Grahams (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 box Vanilla Chex (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups candy corn
- Mix cereals, coconut and almonds in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and butter and boil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Add candy corns and stir together. So yummy to snack on during the holidays! Enjoy!
If you liked this cereal mix, you'll love these too:
Don't miss a recipe! Stay connected...
You might see this post at these fun parties!