This Meatloaf Recipe is my family’s FAVORITE dinner recipe! It really is the Best Ever Meatloaf, and it is incredibly easy to make. So much flavor packed inside with a delicious glaze spread on the top! Plus it’s gluten-free!
I have so many great dinner recipes that I never share here on Yummy Healthy Easy. Honestly, shame on me. I should be sharing these super, incredibly easy recipes with you! I guess I feel like not sharing them for a few reasons:
- The recipes in question are done a hundred times and not new, fresh recipes.
- I think they’ll be hard to photograph (brown food is my enemy 😉 )
- I wonder if the recipes are so easy that maybe they can’t be really a recipe. 😉
So there you have it. These are the true reasons I don’t share some of the staple recipes that I feed my family on a regular basis. Let’s be honest, meatloaf recipes are hard to photograph! I’ve only posted these adorable Mini Meatloaves because they’re cute and small and not as hard to photograph. But I LOVE making meatloaf for my family!
I really love how I can mix a few ingredients (that I usually have on hand) together and put in one loaf pan and bake. Plus, meatloaf has so much protein and is low carb so it makes a great dinner for the family. This particular recipe is even gluten free!
Serve this meatloaf recipe with a yummy Potato au Gratin or other starchy dish and a veggie like Green Beans Amandine and you are set for a quick, easy and healthy dinner the family will flip for! It will also look like you spent hours preparing some fancy dinner, when it really only took you ten minutes to mix and put in the oven! (your secret is safe with me) 🙂 Enjoy!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced small (about ½ cup)
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- ¾ cup quick oats
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. mustard
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together ground beef, onion, eggs, pepper, oats, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion salt and tomato sauce in a large bowl, using your hands. Do not overmix.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, sugar and mustard. Spread on top of meatloaf and place in oven. Bake for 1 hour and 15-30 minutes, or until meatloaf is cooked through. Let cool for a few minutes and then slice and serve. Enjoy!