Are you ready for another life-changing s’mores recipe?? I have four words for you:
No. Churn. Ice. Cream.
Best ice cream EVER!!!
Did you know July is National Ice Cream Month? I had the pleasure of being an ambassador for California Dairy. Real California Milk is the way to go, folks!
If you follow me on Instagram, you know the CA Dairy Board sent me the cutest “ice cream kit” with a darling t-shirt, ice cream scooper, bowls and a gift card. Thanks CA Milk Advisory Board!
So in honor of National Ice Cream Month, Real California Milk AND S’mores Week – I give you S’mores No Churn Ice Cream! Grab a spoon and dig in!
I don’t have a fancy shmancy ice cream maker. I’m cheap like that. I did splurge on a Vitamix blender which has a frozen dessert setting, but I’ve never used it to make ice cream.
The only equipment needed for this ice cream, is a hand mixer – making it the world’s easiest ice cream.
You will swoon over this creamy, easy vanilla ice cream. But adding in graham crackers, marshmallow fluff and Hershey’s chocolate, and you will double swoon. You must make this ASAP!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup half & half
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff
- 2-3 graham crackers, crushed
- ½ Hershey's chocolate bar, diced into bite-sized pieces
- Pour cream and half & half into a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer until semi-stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and powdered sugar, folding in lightly.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container (I used a 9x5 loaf pan). Dollop marshmallow fluff on top and swirl gently with the tip of a knife to swirl marshmallow throughout the ice cream.
- Sprinkle graham crackers and chocolate bar pieces over the top of the ice cream. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight or at least 6-8 hours.
- Scoop out and serve in bowls or cones. Enjoy!