This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine. Easy Baked Italian Chicken, Potatoes & Green Beans – dinner the whole family will love!
Dinnertime is probably the toughest time of the day for me. As a mom of older and younger kids, it’s hard to not only get dinner on the table in a timely manner, but serve something that everyone will love.
One pot meals are my best friend. 🙂 They’re my very favorite thing to make for my family. I love being able to put ingredients into a baking dish and stick it in the oven, then a short time later, a nutritious dinner is served! Hardly any work needed.
When you think of Kraft dressings, do you only think of salads? Not anymore! You can also make tasty main dishes using Kraft dressings that aren’t salads!
Place green beans on one side of a baking dish, lean chicken breasts in the middle and cut potatoes on the other side. Then pour Kraft Lite Zesty Italian Dressing over the entire dish and bake for an hour.
Pull out of the oven and dish up some green beans, potatoes and chicken onto plates. Serve with a side of fruit, and you have an easy, delicious and nutritious meal the whole family will devour!
One pot meal taken to the next level, thanks to Kraft dressing!
Baked Italian Chicken, Potatoes & Green BeansPrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups green beans I used canned
- 1 1/2 lbs. white potatoes chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Kraft Lite Zesty Italian Dressing about 1/2 a bottle of dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season chicken lightly with a little salt and pepper.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, line one side of the pan with green beans. Then place chicken in the middle and cut potatoes lined down the other side. Drizzle dressing on top of green beans, chicken and potatoes.
- Place foil over the top and place in preheated oven for one hour (or until potatoes are soft and chicken is no longer pink on the inside).
- Dish up on plates and serve with a side of fruit. Enjoy!
Change up your dinner routine with Kraft. Visit KraftRecipes.com for great recipes and meal ideas, featuring Kraft. Because food deserves delicious.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.