What is it about dinnertime that makes me so tired? Oh, yeah. Cooking! 😉
Sometimes I get way too creative and decide to make these huge meals that are too time-consuming. I usually regret it because I’m even more tired when I’m finished and it seems like my kids don’t even appreciate it!
Well, not this meal. This dinner has only 3 main ingredients: beef, mushrooms and Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauce (the Portobello Red Wine kind).
AND it’s made all in one pan, which means less dish clean up after dinner is served!
It’s so unbelievably easy to make. Cook up the mushrooms until softened, add in the beef, and then the Imagine® Portobello Red Wine Simmer Sauce. Serve over noodles and you have a quick and easy dinner your family will love. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
What I love most about Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces, is that they’re certified organic, with zero genetically engineered ingredients. They have no preservatives or artificial ingredients, no added MSG, AND they’re gluten free! That is just amazing.
What’s even cooler, is the giveaway that’s going on over at the Imagine® Facebook page!
Enter the Pan with a Plan Sweepstakes for a chance to win a sauté pan, four Imagine® Simmer Sauces and a $25 Visa gift card! Head over to the Imagine® Facebook page and enter now HERE! (Rules here: bit.ly/1wrd6qE)
What Imagine® Culinary Simmer Sauce would you like to try first??
Beef and Mushrooms
- 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 8-oz pkg. sliced button mushrooms
- about 1 lb. sirloin beef tips or stir fry beef cut into 1" pieces
- 1 10-oz package Portobello Red Wine Imagine Simmer Sauce
- 1 12-oz bag wide egg noodles
- rosemary for garnish
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add mushrooms. Cover and cook for a few minutes, until softened.
- Add beef to mushrooms. Cook over medium heat, until no longer pink. Drain if needed.
- Add in simmer sauce. Heat through and serve over hot cooked noodles. Garnish with rosemary, if desired. Enjoy!
Looking for more easy dinner ideas? Check these out too:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces.