Need a fun treat to bring to an Easter party? Take this Easter Carrot Cheese Ball! It’s sure to win the vote for cutest and tastiest snack!
Well, today is April 1st. That means a couple things to me. 1) it’s April Fool’s Day. 2) it’s my son’s 4th Birthday!!
I survived having two 3-year olds for the past month! My sweet little Brock is officially 4 today.
I’d love to tell you all about how my quirky little 4 year old decided to come on his own on April Fool’s Day but I was actually induced to have him that day. I remember the hospital staff asking me if I was sure I wanted to go ahead with the induction because his Birthday would fall on April Fool’s Day.
I was like, why not?! I’ve never been one to get into this holiday, anyway. I don’t like playing jokes on people and it all seems silly to me. Plus, I think it’s sort of cool that his Birthday is on April 1st! It sort of fits his crazy fun personality.
He’s always joking around and being silly. It’s perfect for him to have a Birthday on April Fool’s Day!
This is a special kid. He is the warmest, kindest, sweetest little boy. He almost always shares with his little brother. For a kid his age, that’s huge! 😉 He is thoughtful and considerate of people’s feelings and will do anything to get you to “funny” aka laugh.
He is warm-hearted and loves giving hugs and kisses. He’s outgoing and so fun – we just love him! Happy Birthday Brock!
In honor of his Birthday, I want to share this super cute cheese ball recipe with you. I heart cheese balls!
They’re salty and delicious and usually my favorite snack at parties. It’s nice to have something that’s not sweet up on the party table, too. This Easter carrot cheese ball one tastes so good.
If you serve this at an Easter party, no doubt all the kids will go crazy for it! Above all, it’s pretty darn cute but it’s SO easy too. It only takes about 10 minutes to throw together. This will be your new favorite Easter snack!
- 2 (8-oz) packages light cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. ground mustard
- ½ tsp. garlic salt California seasoning blend
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- bundle or parsley
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Form a large triangle in the shape of a carrot on a large plate.
- Trim parsley so it's the length desired. Push parsley bundle into the top of the cheese ball to make the greens on a carrot. Now, cover the ball with cheddar cheese and pat down so it adheres.
- Serve with crackers and veggie sticks. Enjoy!