A super easy cheese ball that’s sure to impress any guests! It’s creamy, tangy, irresistible and won’t take more than a few minutes to whip up.
So, yeah. It’s Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas Eve to you!
What are your plans? Are you making a huge dinner? Spending time with family? Hanging out at home? Eating take out?
We don’t have any family close by so I’ll usually make a roast or ham for Christmas Eve dinner and we’ll do our own thing. But this year we were invited over to a friends house for dinner which is great because I don’t have to cook. Yay!
I am supposed to bring a dessert and/or a snack. This Easy Cheese Ball will be perfect to bring along to the dinner.
It’s simple to throw together and only takes a few minutes, but the flavor is awesome. I love savory appetizers and cheese and crackers is one of my favorites.
I’m not sure why, but I definitely have a small obsession with cheese balls. Nothing against my mom, but she never made them. I remember going to a family party when I was a kid and seeing a cheeseball for the first time. I didn’t even know what it was! I remember eating a whole lot of that cheese ball and falling in love with the concept.
Now, I love making cheese balls for any occasion. They’re so quick and easy to make but have a distinct flavor that is just, well…addicting. This particular cheese ball is one of my favorites. It’s always a hit at any party! Merry Christmas, friends!
- 2 (8-oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ tsp. worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- crackers, for serving
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add in parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Stir together until combined.
- Pour chopped almonds onto plastic wrap and then roll cheese ball in almonds. Roll up into plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Unwrap and place on plate. Serve with crackers and devour. Enjoy!