Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – with a simple marinade recipe, this grilled chicken is tender and delicious! Served over romaine, shaved parmesan, homemade croutons & Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Dressing – YUM! Plus your chance to WIN a $50 Visa Gift Card! (Thanks to The Marzetti® Brand for sponsoring this post!)
I’m a salad convert. I admit it.
I was the one on date night getting the burger while my husband would order a salad. True story. But about a year or so ago, I decided to give salads a real try. I started small, with a side salad here and there. And then I went all out. I found not only did I like them but I loved coming up with fun salad recipes and combinations, too!
But you can’t go wrong with the classics. Like a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. The classic flavors of grilled chicken with a simple caesar dressing just hit the spot.
I’ve teamed up with Marzetti® to bring you the yummiest and easiest grilled chicken caesar salad recipe! Check out my video on how to make this delicious recipe:
I first marinated the chicken in an easy yogurt and lemon marinade. Then I grilled it, sliced it and served it over a bed of romaine lettuce with homemade croutons and shredded parmesan cheese. Then I drizzled it with Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Dressing which has only a few simple ingredients and no preservatives or artificial flavors!
You can find all Marzetti® dressings next to the produce, in a refrigerated section. I have tried all four of their Marzetti® Simply Dressed® line dressings and they are delicious! I love that they are preservative free and contain ingredients that I know. No weird chemicals or additives. You will love this grilled chicken caesar salad! It’s the perfect salad for spring and summer!
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Marinade Recipe:
- 1/2 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice about 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- For the Salad:
- Romaine lettuce chopped
- fresh parmesan cheese shaved
- garlic parmesan croutons
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken in a resealable plastic baggie. Marinate for 3 hours or longer, preferably overnight.
- Cook chicken on preheated grill until each chicken breast reaches the internal temperature of 165ºF. Let chicken rest.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad with romaine lettuce, croutons, and parmesan cheese.
- Slice chicken and serve over lettuce. Drizzle with caesar dressing. Top with some freshly grated parmesan cheese if desired. Serve right away. Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti. The opinions and text are all mine.