How to make homemade buttermilk! Plus enter Fresh & Easy’s Holiday Sweepstakes to win $150 in groceries or $300 cash! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fresh & Easy.
Kitchen Hacks. Have you ever heard of such a thing? If not, then you are missing out. A kitchen hack is a simple little trick to make your life easier while in the kitchen.
One of my favorite kitchen hacks of all time, is homemade buttermilk. You know those recipes, like Buttermilk Pancakes, Blueberry Scones, or Strawberry-Walnut Bread that have random buttermilk as an ingredient and you think you can’t make them because you don’t have buttermilk in the fridge?
Well, I have a solution for you: homemade buttermilk made with ease in under 2 minutes!
Speaking of easy and fresh, have you ever been to Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market? Fresh & Easy is the ultimate life hack when it comes to a grocery store that delivers “fast food” without compromising on quality or price.
Speaking from personal experience, Fresh & Easy is just about the coolest grocery store I’ve ever been to. As a busy mom, it’s hard to get a healthy dinner on the table every night. In between football practices, piano lesson, and play dates, the day often slips through my fingers and I end up not having the time to cook! That’s when a quick visit to Fresh & Easy is in order.
Here are some of the benefits to Fresh & Easy shoppers:
- All Wild Oats label foods are Organic.
- First and only USDA certified-to-go organic sandwiches.
- Freshly prepared food delivered every single morning.
- Grab-N-Go organic breakfasts.
- Full prepared organic dinners for the entire family.
- Stone-baked artisan Take & Bake Pizzas.
- Fresh Fruit Smoothie Kits.
- Fresh, organic, food at crazy affordable prices.
- On-the-go, fresh, organic, affordable meals for easy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Perfect for busy people who want fresh, wholesome food made easy. Whenever I see the Fresh & Easy label, I know that product is all natural – guaranteed to be free of artificial colors, flavors, and any other other nasties. That’s important for me and my family.
Now, who wants to win some money?!
Fresh & Easy’s “Hacks of Life” Pinterest board is filled with a TON of genius cooking hacks. Enter Fresh & Easy’s Holiday Sweepstakes to win $150 in groceries or $300 cash!
To enter, participants must:
- Visit Pinterest.com/freshandeasy/the-hacks-of-life.
- Pin their favorite kitchen hack (they may use images from Fresh & Easy’s The Hacks of Life Board located here: http://www.Pinterest.com/freshandeasy/the-hacks-of-life, though they may pin their own image and the images they select will not impact their odds of winning the Sweepstakes.) They are only required to pin one image to gain entry into the Sweepstakes; multiple pins will not gain additional entries into the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period and
- Include #HacksSweepstakes in the description of the pin they submit for the Sweepstakes.
Once these steps are completed and “Pin It” is clicked, they will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Read the Terms & Conditions HERE.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Mix lemon juice into milk and let sit for 2 minutes (or more, if desired) until the milk thickens a bit. Use in any recipe in place of buttermilk.
What’s YOUR favorite kitchen hack? Comment below and let me know!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fresh & Easy.