Oh happy day! And happy Monday!
I’m super excited because today is a special day. I’m taking my boys to a pumpkin patch with some friends, which believe me, is exciting because it’s over an hour away. Yeah… LA doesn’t have many pumpkin patches lying around.
But also, because I get to share a super delicious recipe with you all while celebrating my absolutely amazing and sweet friend Julianne from Beyond Frosting.
Let me just say, this chick is beyond incredible. She is smart, sweet, fun and so talented. We had some great times at BlogHer 2014 this year. And since she lives close, we’ve been able to go to other fun dinners together.
Her blog, Beyond Frosting, is one of my favorites. She shares the best dessert recipes accompanied with gorgeous pictures. I’ve personally made some of her recipes, and they are amazing. Please stop by and wish her a happy day!
I’m here to celebrate her 2nd year Blogiversary by giving away one of THREE awesome prizes: a Kitchen-Aid Mixer, Amazon Gift Card, or IPad Mini – all valued at $350! I’ve teamed up with these other fabulous bloggers to make this giveaway possible:
Life Love and Sugar, Julie’s Eats and Treats, Spoonful of Flavor, Wine and Glue, Grandbaby Cakes,Inside BruCrew Life, The Domestic Rebel, Lemons for Lulu, Simply Gloria, Joyful Healthy Eats, Crazy for Crust, Something Swanky, Mom on Timeout
Take a minute to check them out and say HI! I’m really lucky to work with so many great people who I look up to and admire. Happy Blogiversary, Julianne!
And of course, don’t forget these yummy mini pumpkin cheesecakes! These are so quick and easy to make, with a crust made from gingersnap cookies.
The cheesecake is soft and creamy. Add a dollop of whipped cream and a shake of cinnamon and you are all set for a yummy fall dessert! These are perfect to help celebrate Beyond Frosting’s 2 year Blogiversary!
- 12 Gingersnap cookies
- 1 pkg. light cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Truvia Baking Blend (or about ⅔ cup granulated sugar)
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- ½ cup plain or vanilla fat free greek yogurt (about one 5.3-oz container)
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. salt
- light Cool Whip or whipped cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line one muffin tin with paper liners. Place one gingersnap, flat side down, inside each liner; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and Truvia until smooth. Add egg, pumpkin, greek yogurt, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared muffin liners. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheesecake is cooked through the middle. Let cool. When ready to serve, peel off liner and top with whipped topping. Enjoy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway