When life gives you avocados, make a parfait! Creamy, delicious No-Bake Avocado Lime Parfaits. 🙂
OMG. It’s finally Friday.
You guys. It’s been a heck of a week for me. This poor little blog of mine has been neglected. But not today. Today, I bring you a gift. It’s parfait time!!!
Parfaits are like the lazy person’s dessert. Right? It’s like, I don’t want to make a whole pie, so let’s make a parfait instead! This cake didn’t turn out pretty… turn it into a parfait! Oh, I have extra fruit and whipped cream…parfait!
It’s just so easy. So is this Avocado Lime Parfait. Layer in cups or jars and serve. Dessert done. I’m obviously a tiny bit obsessed with avocados in desserts lately. I love the creaminess and richness avocado gives.
This parfait is fun because not only is it green (St. Patrick’s Day!) but it’s full of creamy, deliciousness. No baking required.
With a layer of cinnamon graham crumbles, a rich layer of avocado and lime and a creamy yogurt topping plus some lime zest thrown on top? Heaven.
Happy Friday! 🙂
No-Bake Avocado Lime Parfait
- 6 low-fat graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-oz Greek cream cheese (or fat free)
- juice of 1 large lime
- 1 tsp.vanilla extract
- 1 8-oz container fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. Truvia sweetener or 1 Tbsp. sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor, blend together graham crackers, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
- In a blender (or food processor) combine the peeled avocados, milk, cream cheese, lime and vanilla. Process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, Truvia and vanilla until combined.
- In jars or cups, layer graham cracker crust, creamy avocado mixture and yogurt mixture. Serve right away or chill and then serve. Enjoy!