These Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites are sure to win the approval of any family members or guests! They’re so easy to make and taste amazing!
Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
These Skinny Cheesecake Bites have a crunchy crust and smooth cheesecake filling with a blueberry placed right in the center. When you bite into the middle, the blueberry explodes and almost makes a little jam topping. It is SO good!
Why Mini Bites?
It’s much easier to be able to grab a little bite-sized dessert! These are great to bring to a party or any get together. Or just to have in the fridge to grab for a quick dessert. These Mini Cheesecakes give you portion control and are healthier. It’s a win-win!
Can I freeze these Mini Cheesecakes?
You can toss these in the freezer in a ziplock bag once they’ve been cooked and cooled. They’re great for future sweet attacks when you need something light and skinny. You will love these.
For even more great ideas follow me on:
Don’t forget to sign up for my exclusive secrets – 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy!
Click HERE to join!
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds finely ground
- 3/4 tsp. Truvia sweetener or 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Truvia or 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7- ounces Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 24 blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place 24 mini paper liners in a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Combine crust ingredients in a small bowl and combine until crumbly.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon into each muffin cup. Lightly press down in the bottom of the liner using the back of a spoon. Bake for 5 minutes and then set aside to cool - leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, place the 2 Tbsp. Truvia, cornstarch, vanilla and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes, or until thoroughly combined.
- Add egg and beat well for 1 minute.
- Add Greek yogurt and beat another minute.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp. of filling into each muffin cup, covering the crust. Place 1 blueberry on top, in the middle of every mini cheesecake.
- Bake at 350º for 12 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack and chill for at least 2 hours.
- (easily doubled to make 48. Perfect to serve at a party!)
Don’t forget to sign up for my exclusive secrets – 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy! Click HERE to join!