Healthy, easy and delicious Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles – a favorite summer treat everyone in the family will enjoy! Only 4 ingredients!
I’m a pretty sneaky mom. But in a good way, sneaky.
I sneak a lot of things. Like taking quick pictures of my teenager when he’s not looking. 😉 And sneaking kisses on all four of my kidlets when the mood strikes. But my most sneakiest moments are when I sneak healthy food into other seemingly normal, regular dishes… and my kids have zero clue about it.
Like adding veggies to sloppy joes, casseroles and mac and cheese. Or mixing quinoa into quick bread and muffins. Oh and one of my favorites, disguising the healthy fat of avocado into truffles and cookies… and even tofu into chocolate pudding! Oh yes, I like to get sneaky.
But let’s talk popsicles for a minute. Every kid loves popsicles. The bright colored ones from the grocery store or the ice cream man are sought out and prized. Eating a cool, sweet treat on a stick is the best!
So why not be sneaky and puree up some fruit and pair it with yogurt (which, hello! Frozen yogurt!) to make an eye catching popsicle your kids (and adults) will totally go for?! It’s a marvelous idea.
These strawberry yogurt popsicles are way healthier than store-bought popsicles and taste every bit as sweet and satisfying. And you’re saving some cash, too! Bye bye ice cream man! 😉
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks + a little extra pineapple juice
- sweetener of your choice Truvia, honey, sugar, etc
- low-fat vanilla yogurt
- In a blender or food processor, blend together strawberries and pineapple. Add in a little juice if it needs it. Taste and add in some sweetener, if needed.
- Take turns layering yogurt and strawberry mixture into popsicle molds. Place in the freezer to set.
- When fully set, run some warm water over the bottom of the popsicle mold to loosen. Pull out each popsicle, serve and enjoy!