Easy Avocado Turkey Burgers
These Easy Turkey Avocado Burgers will be your new favorite turkey burger recipe!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 burgers
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 large California Avocado diced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper or more to taste
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Seasoned Salt we like Lawry's, for grilling if desired
- hamburger buns or lettuce for serving
Pour ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add in diced avocado, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Using hands, lightly mix until barely combined. Form into four patties. Put on plate and place in freezer while the grill preheats.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. When prepared, place patties on grill. Sprinkle with Lawry's seasoned salt if desired. Close grill and let cook for 3-5 minutes. open grill and carefully flip burgers over and let cook another few minutes, until cooked through.
Serve with hamburger buns or lettuce and other desired toppings. Enjoy!