Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 12 mini cheesecakes
- 12 Gingersnap cookies
- 1 pkg. light cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Truvia Baking Blend or about 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla fat free greek yogurt about one 5.3-oz container
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- light Cool Whip or whipped cream for topping
Preheat oven to 350º F. Line one muffin tin with paper liners. Place one gingersnap, flat side down, inside each liner; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and Truvia until smooth. Add egg, pumpkin, greek yogurt, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Mix well.
Pour into prepared muffin liners. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheesecake is cooked through the middle. Let cool. When ready to serve, peel off liner and top with whipped topping. Enjoy!
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.6g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 5.6g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Sodium: 178mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 11g