Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Pizza that's like buffalo wings and pizza combined!
- 1 13.8-oz tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce divided
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 3/4 - 1 lb. frozen breaded chicken tenders cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1 stalk celery thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot grated or thinly sliced into 2-inch long strands
Preheat oven to 500º. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Press out Pillsbury crust onto baking sheet until desired thickness.
Combine butter and 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce in a small bowl. Brush on dough, leaving an inch border. Top with chicken tender pieces. Bake until chicken is cooked through and crust is golden brown, about 15 minutes (keep checking pizza so it doesn't get over cooked).
Remove pizza from oven and drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. Frank's RedHot and sprinkle with Monterey Jack. Bake until cheese is melted. Pull pizza out of the oven and sprinkle with blue cheese, celery and carrot. Slice and enjoy!