Beef Medallions with Chimichurri Sauce
A quick and easy beef dinner recipe made in under 30 minutes, but looks fancy. :)
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano. chopped OR 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 cup good quality olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin trimmed and cut into medallions
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
In a food processor, blend together all the chimichurri ingredients. Pulse until blended and thickness desired. Can use right away or store in the refrigerator for even more flavor.
Heat a cast iron skillet to medium-high. Drizzle the beef with olive oil and kosher salt. Place on hot pan and cook on each side for about 6-7 minutes, depending on thickness and temperature desired. Medium-Rare, about 125ºF and Medium about 135ºF. Let rest before cutting. Serve with chimichurri sauce and enjoy!