Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
Incredibly tender Cilantro Lime Chicken served with a crazy delicious Avocado Salsa! A healthy dinner recipe that's quick and easy!
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4-6)
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey or more to taste
- 1 tsp. kosher salt or more to taste
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup shallot finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- fresh cracked pepper & salt to taste
Combine the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend. Pour into a large resealable bag and add chicken and marinate for a few minutes, up to overnight.
Mix together Avocado Salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
Grill chicken over medium-high heat (or on stovetop) until no longer pink inside. Serve chicken with avocado salsa and enjoy!
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 49.5g | Fat: 31.2g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g