Mini Bacon Egg Muffins
Healthy little breakfast bites full of yummy protein. They're very easy to make and perfect to make ahead and grab on the go!
Servings: 24 mini muffins
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (can use turkey bacon to save even more calories)
- 1 cup AllWhites® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese finely shredded
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
Whisk all ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared muffin tin, filling about 2/3 full.
Bake in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the egg muffins are fluffy and bounce back when touched.
Carefully extract with a fork and serve immediately. Or place in airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 95mg