Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe Type : Dinner Author: Jen Nikolaus
- Marinade Recipe:
- 1/2 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice about 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- For the Salad:
- Romaine lettuce chopped
- fresh parmesan cheese shaved
- garlic parmesan croutons
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken in a resealable plastic baggie. Marinate for 3 hours or longer, preferably overnight.
Cook chicken on preheated grill until each chicken breast reaches the internal temperature of 165ºF. Let chicken rest.
Meanwhile, prepare salad with romaine lettuce, croutons, and parmesan cheese.
Slice chicken and serve over lettuce. Drizzle with caesar dressing. Top with some freshly grated parmesan cheese if desired. Serve right away. Enjoy!