Homemade Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa Dutch process preferred
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend or 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. Truvia Brown Sugar Blend or 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 12-oz can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients into blender or food processor. Blend until thoroughly combined and creamy.
Pour into prepared ice cream maker and churn according to ice cream maker instructions (about 25-35 minutes).
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g