Dairy-Free Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
Flavorful pancakes full of pumpkin, spices & chocolate chips and are also whole wheat and dairy-free!
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar or 2 Tbsp. Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/4 cup Silk Almondmilk I used Vanilla
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp. canola or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips I like Enjoy Life brand
Stir together the dry ingredients: flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Add in egg, Silk milk, pumpkin and oil and beat with a whisk until combined. Add more Silk milk if batter seems too thick. Stir in chocolate chips.
Heat griddle over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle, spreading out to make circle shape.
Carefully flip when pancake begins to brown. Serve with syrup and enjoy!