Tropical Smoothie Bowl Recipe
A Smoothie Bowl that's dairy-free, gluten-free, full of protein and fresh fruit and totally delicious. Satisfying and easy to make, too!
- 1 cup frozen tropical fruit strawberries, pineapple & mango mix
- 1/2 of a frozen banana
- 6 ounces soft tofu I used half of a 12 ounce box of tofu
- honey or agave to sweeten I used about 1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup Vanilla CashewMilk
- sliced fruit for topping such as strawberries, kiwi, peaches & blueberries
- sliced almonds shredded coconut & chia seeds, for topping
Blend frozen fruit, tofu, honey and CashewMilk in a good blender. Taste and add sweetener and more CashewMilk if needed.
Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl. Top with sliced fruit, almonds, coconut and chia seeds.
Serve and enjoy!