One-Pot Turkey Skillet Recipe
Quick and easy turkey skillet cooked in one pot!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 cups chopped onion about 1 medium sized
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 10.75-oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 4-oz can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- crushed corn or tortilla chips
- chopped cilantro for serving
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, crumble ground turkey into skillet. Add in chopped onion and garlic. Cook until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Stir in rice, soup, chiles and broth. Heat through. Stir in cheese, reserving some for topping.
Scoop into bowls and sprinkle a little extra cheese on top and then some crushed chips and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8.4g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 538mg | Fiber: 4.1g | Sugar: 2.8g