Easy Cheese Ball
This super easy cheese ball is sure to impress any guests! It's creamy, tangy, irresistible and won't take more than a few minutes to whip up.
Servings: 1 cheese ball
- 2 8-oz pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup sliced almonds chopped
- crackers for serving
Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Add in parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Stir together until combined.
Pour chopped almonds onto plastic wrap and then roll cheese ball in almonds. Roll up into plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Unwrap and place on plate. Serve with crackers and devour. Enjoy!