Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Shredded buffalo chicken inside buns and smothered with blue cheese and hot sauce. Absolutely delicious!
Servings: 6 sandwiches
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 12-oz bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided (I LOVE Frank's)
- half a 1-oz. package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- hamburger buns for serving
- blue cheese dressing for serving
- blue cheese crumbles for serving if desired
Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker, and pour about 3/4 of the wing sauce on top of the chicken.
Add the ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 hours, or until meat is cooked through and easy to shred.
Once the chicken has cooked, shred the meat finely with two forks. Pile the meat onto the buns.
Top with remaining buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles to serve. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes
Note: These are a bit spicy. If you are serving people who are sensitive to spicy foods, maybe try a more mild buffalo sauce.