Individual Tropical Trifles
Layers of angel food cake, strawberries, pineapple, coconut, cream of coconut & topped with whipped cream!
- 1/2 angel food cake cut into cubes
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- cream of coconut found in the liquor department at your store - NOT coconut milk!
- 1/2 8-oz container Lite Cool Whip
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits drained
- Maraschino cherries for topping
In your serving dishes, layer some of the cubes of angel food cake, then some strawberries.
Sprinkle with coconut then drizzle with some cream of coconut. Now add a dollop of Cool Whip. Repeat the layers but use pineapple instead of the strawberries. End with Cool Whip and then top with a Maraschino cherry!
Repeat in all the dishes. This will make approximately five individual servings, depending on how big your glasses are. Can double or triple if making a large amount!
(Measurements are approximate - add more or less as needed!)