Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
Creamy casserole loaded with healthy proteins and vegetables.
- 2 10-oz packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa cooked and cooled (measurement is for quinoa after it is cooked)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 Tbsp. white whole wheat flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- shredded parmesan for topping
Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Heat broccoli according to package instructions.
While broccoli is cooking, beat eggs and add in cooked quinoa, cottage cheese and flour. Season with salt and pepper.
When broccoli is finished cooking, drain it well and fold it into quinoa mixture. Scoop mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle some parmesan on top during the last 5 minutes of baking.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 270mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g