Easy Chocolate Chip Bisquick Cookies
Easy cookies using few ingredients and Bisquick baking mix!
Servings: 2 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Truvia sweetener or 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups Bisquick original pancake & baking mix in the yellow box
- 1 cup chocolate chips I used dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the sugars, coconut oil and peanut butter. Add boiling water and mix to combine.
Stir in Bisquick and chocolate chips until combined. Drop by tablespoon onto prepared pan. Lightly press tops of cookies to flatten a little bit.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g