Easter Carrot Cheese Ball
Easy cheese ball that's shaped into a carrot and served with crackers - perfect for Easter get togethers!
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 2 8-oz packages light cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 stalks green onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt California seasoning blend
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- bundle or parsley
Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Form a large triangle in the shape of a carrot on a large plate.
Trim parsley so it's the length desired. Push parsley bundle into the top of the cheese ball to make the greens on a carrot. Now, cover the ball with cheddar cheese and pat down so it adheres.
Serve with crackers and veggie sticks. Enjoy!