Easy Crock Pot Chicken Taco Bowls
- 4-5 uncooked chicken breasts cut into smaller pieces
- 1 16-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.25-oz can corn (drained) OR small bag frozen corn
- 1 jar salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- steamed white or brown rice for serving
Combine black beans, corn, and 1/2 of the salsa in the bottom of the crock pot. Place chicken on top. Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and then cover with the remaining salsa. Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
Shred chicken and place on bowls filled with warm steamed rice. Or serve on tortillas!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 4g