A delicious chicken and mushroom mixture served over spaghetti. It's creamy and easy as can be!
- 2 cups cooked & diced chicken or turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 8-oz. container fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- salt & pepper
- 1 box spaghetti I used a 13.25 oz. box of Dreamfield's brand spaghetti
- chopped parsley for garnishing
Boil water in a large pot for pasta. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet and add chicken, onion and mushrooms. Sauté until onion is tender.
Add in mushroom soups, cheese, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Season with salt and pepper if necessary. Simmer mushroom mixture covered while pasta cooks. Drain pasta and combine with sauce. Dish onto plates and garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy!