Skinny Cottage Cheese Taco Dip
Easy dip full of protein and veggies but tastes creamy and delicious.
- 1 16-oz container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 4-oz can green chilies, drained
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 small tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce depending on how hot you like it
- salt to taste (I use about 1/4 tsp+)
Pour cottage cheese, green chilies and black beans into a medium sized bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients and stir together.
Serve with chips, crackers, veggies or even just eat by itself with a spoon! Enjoy!