Easy Ranch Chicken Pizza
A refrigerated pizza crust topped with a cream cheese-ranch sauce instead of tomato pizza sauce & covered in chicken, cheese and bacon bits.
- 1 13.8-oz tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 3-oz package Neufchatel cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste I keep one of those handy dandy tubes in the fridge so I don't have to open a can of it
- 1 cup cooked & shredded chicken
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- sprinkling of bacon bits
Heat oven to 400º. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Open pizza crust and spread onto baking sheet. Press down to get make an even crust. Bake for 8 minutes in preheated oven.
While crust is baking, mix ranch, cream cheese and tomato paste in a small bowl. Prepare other topping ingredients.
When crust is finished, pull out of the oven and spread with topping sauce. Top with chicken, green onions, mozzarella and a sprinkling of bacon bits. Bake for another 8 minutes. Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy!