Quick & Easy Fruit Salad
Quick and easy fruit salad with pudding and canned fruit.
- 1 4.6-oz package cook & serve vanilla pudding
- 1 3-oz package cook & serve tapioca pudding
- 1 large can mandarin oranges - keep the juice
- 1 large can pineapple tidbits - keep the juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Other fruit to add in such as: chopped apples, sliced bananas, sliced strawberries and/or grapes
Using a mesh strainer, drain the cans of fruit into a large measuring cup. Add water to the juice if needed in order to make it equal 2-1/2 cups. Add in 1/2 cup lemon juice, so juice should equal 3 cups.
Pour both puddings into a medium size saucepan. Add in juice and stir. Heat on medium, stirring until pudding is thickened. Take off heat and let cool.
When cool, add in mandarin oranges, pineapple and any other fruit you desire. Serve it up and enjoy!