Best Ever Pasta Salad Recipe (with homemade dressing)
Get ready for the Best Ever Pasta Salad Recipe you'll ever try! It even has a quick, homemade dressing!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 12-oz pkg. multi-colored rotini pasta
- 1 1 lb pkg. penne
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 8-oz package sliced mushrooms, halved
- 1 14.75-oz jar marinated artichokes, cut into thirds (save marinade for dressing)
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 can black olives sliced
- 1 7-oz package sliced pepperonis, cut into fourths (or mini pepperonis)
- 12 oz cubed Colby jack cheese & Monterey Jack or other favorite cheese
- Reserved marinade from artichokes
- 3/4 c. olive oil
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
Cook and drain pasta, but do not rinse. Mix in a large bowl with pepper, mushrooms, artichokes, onions, olives, pepperonis and cheese cubes.
In a large jar, mix marinade ingredients. Close top and shake well to incorporate. Pour over pasta/chopped vegetable mixture.
Stir to combine. Great served at room temperature or straight from the refrigerator. Enjoy!