The BEST Steak Marinade
The BEST Steak Marinade Recipe Type : Dinner Author: Jen Nikolaus
- 3-4 lbs of your favorite steak mine is ribeye!
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. steak seasoning
Mix marinade ingredients in a large resealable bag.
Add your meat and marinate for 4 hours.
Grill your steaks to desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!