Best Ever Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
This Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe is easy to make and has incredible flavor!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sweet onion diced small
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. amino acids or light soy sauce
- 3/4 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger minced
- 8 oz. can water chestnuts drained and diced small
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- butter leaves for serving
Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add in diced onion and cook until softened.
Now add in ground chicken, garlic and sesame oil. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink.
Combine hoisin sauce, amino acids (or soy sauce), rice vinegar, sriracha, ginger, water chestnuts, green onions (reserving some for topping the lettuce wraps) and red pepper flakes. Heath through and then taste and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Fill butter lettuce with chicken mixture and serve. Enjoy!