Easy Tortellini Pesto Salad
This Tortellini Pesto Salad will quickly become a family favorite side dish!
- 2 10-oz bags refrigerated tortellini pasta, your favorite kind
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella diced into cubes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup basil sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or more as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare pasta as directed on packaging. Drain and rinse with cold water, set aside.
Combine tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, pesto and olive oil. Mix to combine.
Pour in pasta to pesto mixture and lightly toss, careful not to break tortellini. Add more pesto or olive oil as needed. Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!