Southwestern Orzo Salad Recipe
This Healthy Southwestern Orzo Salad recipe is full of veggies, black beans, orzo, & feta cheese all smothered in a delicious dressing.
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 3 to matoes diced
- kernels cut from one corn cob
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped jicama
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 14-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 3.5-oz container feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Tessemae's Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper or more to taste
Cook orzo according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, corn, green onions, jicama, bell peppers, black beans, cilantro and feta cheese in a large mixing bowl. Toss lightly together.
When orzo is cooked, drain and rinse lightly with cool water. Drain well and pour into vegetable-feta mixture. Pour dressing and salt and pepper over the top and toss until combined. Taste and add more S&P if needed.
Serve and enjoy!