Grilled Corn & Avocado Salad
- 5 ears corn grilled - remove kernels with a sharp knife
- 10- oz container cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 avocados diced and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning
- 3.5- oz container reduced fat feta cheese
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/2 large cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
In a large bowl, combine corn, cherry tomatoes, avocados, feta cheese, green onions, cucumber and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
In a small glass jar, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper and shake up. When ready to serve, pour over salad and stir together. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 8g | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 305mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g