Quinoa Fruit Salad with Sweet Lime Dressing
- 1/2-1 cup cooked red quinoa
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1-2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 orange peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 mango peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1-2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1-2 cups fresh pineapple chopped into chunks
- zest & juice from one lime
- 1 Tablespoon Truvia Nectar or to taste (or about 2 Tbsp. honey, or to taste)
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Cool to room temperature.
Combine fruit in a serving bowl. Add quinoa and toss.
Mix together zest and lime juice with the Truvia Nectar. When ready to serve, pour over fruit and toss together. Enjoy!!
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1.4g | Sodium: 3mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g