It has been a whirlwind weekend! I was able to attend BlogHer Food Conference this past weekend in Miami, Florida and it was an absolute BLAST. I met some of the most fun, sweet, talented and amazing food bloggers and I feel so blessed to have been able to go to such a great conference!
I’m still adjusting to getting back into real life back in Los Angeles. I was so happy to come home and see my kids, though! They were freaking out when I made it home. Even my cool 12 year old gave me a big bear hug. 😉
I was nervous to leave my family and go to Miami all by myself. While I had challenges with the trip (like a 4.5 hour flight turning into a NINE hour flight due to weather in Miami, ugh) I was proud of myself for doing it and going!
Wanna know another thing I’m proud of myself for doing? Making the most fabulous easy potato salad recipe! One that has only FOUR simple ingredients!!
I told you a few weeks ago about my latest obsession with OPA Greek Yogurt Dressings when I shared my Southwestern OPA Ranch Casserole. These dressing are simply the bomb.com. They’re made from Greek yogurt and have less fat, no MSG, no high-fructose corn syrup or preservatives and are gluten free. Yet, they taste light, creamy and delicious.
The Feta Dill kind is probably my favorite flavor of the four. The feta and dill pair perfectly with the softness of the cooked potatoes and crispy bacon. This recipe just couldn’t get any simpler. Only four ingredients and a couple easy steps to get a great side dish everyone will love.
Potato salad is a staple at every family get together we have. It’s one of my favorite side dishes! Make this easy potato salad and serve at your next barbecue and watch the crowd flock. 😉
- 6-8 red potatoes
- ½ cup OPA Greek Yogurt Feta Dill Dressing, or more if needed (find in refrigerated dressing section)
- 1 bunch sliced green onions
- 2-4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt & pepper, as needed
- Cook potatoes in a pot of boiling water (with the skins on) until cooked well. A fork should go into the potatoes easily. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together OPA Feta Dill Dressing, sliced green onions and crumbled bacon. When potatoes are cooled, cut into fourths or smaller if the potatoes are extra big. Place cubes in with dressing mix and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired. Sprinkle with a little extra bacon and serve or refrigerate if you like your potato salad cool. Enjoy!