These Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites are sure to win the approval of any family members or guests! These Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites have a crunchy crust and smooth cheesecake filling with a blueberry placed right in the center.
When you bite into the middle, the blueberry explodes and almost makes a little jam topping. It is SO good!
These mini cheesecakes are ideal for sharing at any parties or to just to toss in the freezer for future snack attacks when you need something light and skinny. You will love these.
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds finely ground
- 3/4 tsp. Truvia sweetener or 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Truvia or 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7- ounces Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 24 blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place 24 mini paper liners in a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Combine crust ingredients in a small bowl and combine until crumbly.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon into each muffin cup. Lightly press down in the bottom of the liner using the back of a spoon. Bake for 5 minutes and then set aside to cool - leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, place the 2 Tbsp. Truvia, cornstarch, vanilla and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes, or until thoroughly combined.
- Add egg and beat well for 1 minute.
- Add Greek yogurt and beat another minute.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp. of filling into each muffin cup, covering the crust. Place 1 blueberry on top, in the middle of every mini cheesecake.
- Bake at 350º for 12 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack and chill for at least 2 hours.
- (easily doubled to make 48. Perfect to serve at a party!)