These Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites are sure to win the approval of your party guests! Do you know my friend Stephanie from Back for Seconds? Please say yes. That lady is pure talent. I love all of her recipes.
And you know what else I love? Her new little baby boy, Asher!! He is two weeks old today and absolutely, perfectly delicious. And you know what else is perfect? Throwing her a surprise virtual BABY SHOWER!! Surprise Stephanie!
Instead of a traditional baby shower with presents and gifts, we decided to shower her and her sweet baby with delicious treats! No baby shower is complete without some amazing treats. Am I right?! I’m bringing these darling Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites. They have a crunchy crust and smooth cheesecake filling with a blueberry placed right in the center. When you bite into the middle, the blueberry explodes and almost makes a little jam topping. It is SO good. And appropriately blue for Stephanie’s little boy!
These mini cheesecakes are ideal for sharing at baby showers, parties or to just toss in the freezer for future snack attacks when you need something light and skinny. You will love these! Congratulations Stephanie on your sweet new bundle of joy!
Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds finely ground
- 3/4 tsp. Truvia sweetener or 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Truvia or 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 7- ounces Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 24 blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place 24 mini paper liners in a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Combine crust ingredients in a small bowl and combine until crumbly.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon into each muffin cup. Lightly press down in the bottom of the liner using the back of a spoon. Bake for 5 minutes and then set aside to cool - leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, place the 2 Tbsp. Truvia, cornstarch, vanilla and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes, or until thoroughly combined.
- Add egg and beat well for 1 minute.
- Add Greek yogurt and beat another minute.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp. of filling into each muffin cup, covering the crust. Place 1 blueberry on top, in the middle of every mini cheesecake.
- Bake at 350º for 12 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack and chill for at least 2 hours.
- (easily doubled to make 48. Perfect to serve at a party!)
Pimiento Cheese Spread by Laura’s Baking Talent Sweet and Sour Pulled Chicken by Kathy’s Kitchen Table Skinny Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip by Frugal Foodie Mama Funfetti Pudding Cookies by Crazy for Crust Blueberry Boy Bait by Pint Sized Baker Strawberry Butter Streusel Muffins by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More White Chocolate Reese’s Brownies by Inside BruCrew Life Blueberry Coffee Cake by Heather’s French Press Skinny Banana Nutella Dip with Star Pie Crust Dippers by Wine & Glue Celebrating with Star Cookies by Created by Diane Lemon Meringue Cookie Cups by Mom on Timeout Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bites by Yummy Healthy Easy Skinny Chocolate Muffins by Kitchen Meets Girl Flourless Chocolate Cake by Plaid and Paisley Kitchen