This Easy Marshmallow Fall Candy Corn Popcorn Treat combines Candy Corn, M&M’s, sprinkles, popcorn and most importantly – MARSHMALLOWS in one fun dessert that’s easy to make and will be the hit at any fall party!
Easy Marshmallow Candy Corn Popcorn Treat
Who doesn’t love popcorn? Who doesn’t love Rice Krispie Treats?
This awesome Marshmallow Candy Corn Popcorn Treat is perfect if you love both! It’s sweet and savory, crunchy and gooey. The best of everything! Add in some candy corns and M&M’s and you have yourself an amazing treat.
This is a great dessert to make with your kids, too. And if you love Candy Corn and M&M’s, this will be your favorite go-to dessert/snack treat.
How to use up leftover Halloween Candy
- First – you will need 10 cups of popcorn. Air-popped or microwaved. FYI I love my Cuisinart Collapsible Microwave Popcorn Maker
- After you get your popcorn popped, remove all of the un-popped kernels. Make sure to salt it!
- To make the Marshmallow Mixture, add 3 tablespoons of butter to a saucepan. Melt the butter on medium heat, stirring occasionally until the butter is completely melted.
- Add 3 cups of mini marshmallows to the saucepan. Stir until the marshmallows are covered in butter, and then continue to stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Take the mixture off of the heat. Pour some of the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn.
- Fold the marshmallow mixture in with the popcorn. Continue to add the marshmallow mixture a bit at a time.
- Pour the popcorn onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Add in the Candy Corn, yellow and orange M&M’s and Sprinkles or anything else you like.
Don’t forget to sign up for my exclusive secrets – 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy!
Click HERE to join!
For even more great ideas follow me on:
Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter
- 10 cups Popped Popcorn
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. Sprinkles
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Yellow and Orange Candy Corn
- 1 cup Orange and Yellow M&M's
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn and remove all of the un-popped kernels. Salt it and set aside in a large bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter to a medium saucepan. Melt the butter on medium heat, stirring occasionally until the butter is completely melted.
- Add 3 cups of mini marshmallows to the butter. Stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Take the marshmallow mixture off of the heat. Slowly pour about a third of the marshmallow mixture over the salted popcorn.
- Gently fold the marshmallow mixture in with the popcorn. Continue to add the marshmallow mixture a bit at a time, stirring between each addition. The popcorn should be completely covered with the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour the popcorn onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
Want more Fall Treats?
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts
This is the first time I’ve heard of this recipe. I will try this and let you know my comment. Thanks.